Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kojic Soap


 The Kojic Soap craze is all over our neighbourhood.  I heard that the effects are amazing; it whitens the skin, it lightens dark spots, and it minimizes pores.
I got curious and wanted to try it out for myself.  Let me share some insights I researched about Kojic:
Kojic acid is a side effect of the fermentation process of malting rice with mushroom extracts.  It is said to have anti-oxidant and whitening property that helps lighten skin discolorations, treat pimples and other skin disorders.  Kojic acid also has anti-bacterial and antifungal properties.

There are testimonies on the good effects of Kojic Soap but I had to experience it myself before I give a product review on it.  Do watch out for that.  I also let my cousin use the soap because she has pimples, which when healed, would be a good indication of the soap’s authenticity.

Kojic Soap can be bought in Beauty shops such as Watson’s.  They are also available in the Department stores.  The soap’s price varies from P50.00 – P150.00.  I don’t have any idea how they came up with the pricing. 

Now if you don’t have it in your place, you may send me an email at yaneebee@gmail.com, or write a comment below so I can help you secure one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment