Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Myra E 400

It’s been quite awhile since I’ve been using Myra E 400IU as my Vitamin E. I was actually drawn by the commercials and started trying it out for myself.

Vitamin E acts as an effective antioxidant. It protects the cells from being damaged by harmful chemicals known as free radicals. It promotes younger looking skin and it gives you that youthful glow.

Aside from its powerful antioxidant component, Vitamin E is helpful to the heart, the respiratory system, and good brain function.

What I like about this Vitamin is the fact that it can aid my body in achieving good health while giving me firmer and glowing skin.

Things we should know about Vitamin E:

* If you are taking Myra E 400, it is recommended that you take one capsule per day that is for women alone. Research suggests that average healthy females should have 400 IU per day and average healthy male, 600 IU a day.

* Preferably, Myra E or other Vitamin E should be taken during mealtime for faster absorption.

* Vitamin E with 400 IU is not intended for pregnant women or lactating mothers who generally does not need a high amount of Vitamin E.

I can say that Myra E 400 is good for me, but I suggest that you consult your Physician about what brand you will take as a Vitamin E supplement.

Info Sources: United Laboratories Inc. , Mercola.com

No comments:

Post a Comment