Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sale at Watsons!


Wow! I had a great shopping last Saturday at Watsons, Parkmall, Cebu City.  They celebrated their 10th anniversary and were giving out big discounts on almost all of their beauty products! 

Buy-one, take-one on scented lotions, body scrubs, shampoos, colognes and a whole lot more!  I purchased the exfoliating body scrub, fruit scented lotions, Milcu Underarm Magic Puff, Lip Balm, Nivea Whitening Lotion and a make-up brush for my mom.

There were eight items all in all because I availed of the buy-one, take-one offer for body scrub and buy two pay less for the scented lotions.  Surprisingly, I paid only 400+ pesos for everything.  Well, with the amazing discounts, I went home totally satisfied. 

(These are the items i bought minus the make-up brush and Lip Balm)





 Ohh! I forgot to mention, my mom has this BDO reward card which we used in order for us to avail of more discounts.  We redeemed around 180 points which was converted to 180 pesos.  That’s indeed a big saving on the part of the consumer!

(BDO Reward Card Image is taken from http://www.bdo.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment