Monday, April 23, 2012

Hype Gluta-C

I was told by my sister about this whitening set that she says is effective. She says so because she had this tan complexion back in highschool and was using the soap and lotion for quite sometime and gave her the result she desired – a fair white skin.

I grew up with a fair complexion so I’m not really into whitening products and I have a very sensitive skin and cannot just use any products without the doctor’s advice। But I had this tan-craze summer and decided to use this tanning lotion that left me with a golden brown skin for years. So I tried using this whitening stuff that my sister suggested.

It’s Hype Gluta-C from Ardent. They have a set of whitening products from soap, toner, lotion, day cream, night serum and many more

I first tried the whitening soap which truly gave a positive result in 7 days. Then I bought the Intensive Lotion which has SPF 25 for frequent sun exposure. With its satisfying result, I then added the day cream to my regimen.

True enough Ardent’s Hype, Gluta-C is effective and is compatible with my skin type.

What I like about Hype is that though it is a whitening product, it has a sunscreen that protects your skin from sun exposure. It is non-allergenic and is suitable for my sensitive skin.

My suggestion for those who want to try whitening products is to choose those that have sun protection factor (SPF) because this has the ability to block out the sun’s burning rays.

Be very careful with the products that you use. Other products may be effective to some but not to you. It is highly recommended that you seek the advice of your dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment