Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Milcu – Underarm and Foot Deodorant Powder


Here is another product discovery! 

Let’s talk about underarms and feet today. 

There are a lot of deodorants to choose from in the market.  Other comes in the form of liquid and some in creams.  I tried a lot of products and they are good but this one gives me a different result.

Milcu is known for its tawas powder deodorant for both underarm and feet.  Tawas also known as Potassium Alum is commonly used for water purification, baking powder, and many more.  For cosmetics, tawas is used as a deodorant, and aftershave treatment.

Liquid and cream deodorants leave a sticky feeling after using.  Sometimes, you need to let your underarm dry before you put on your shirt.  In contrast, Milcu is dry and it doesn’t stain your armpit.

What I like about this product is that it is light and fragrance free.

What I don’t like is very minor.  Since it is in powder form, It is messy on the dress and on the floor when you start to apply it but I’ve been using this for more than two months already and I’m loving it. 

Sure would get another bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment